Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Dude and a Thesis

The Dude, via this class, has taught me how difficult it is to write a thesis when writing about complex issues in life. Doing so is definitely a process, you brainstorm about something to write about and when you finally decide on a direction for you paper new thoughts or evidence arises that basically proves your thesis worthless. Unlike The Dude and his attempt to solve the case of bunny's kidnapping, I don't immediately go forward when finding out new information, I first have to go back and correct what is wrong. I appreciate the lesson but boy was it a pain to learn. Writing and strengthening a thesis is something that I will have to employ to do well as a student. All in all I think it's pretty cool to have learned a lesson about writing from a cult classic movie character.

No comments:

Post a Comment