Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

My Thanksgiving holiday this year was a blast. My day started early getting up around eight in the morning getting the kids up and dressed to start our day. The first stop of the day was a visit to my fathers house. There we meet up with my brothers, sisters, nephews and niece's had breakfast and drink mimosa's, the children really enjoyed being around each other because we they don't get to see each other often. After spending time with my father it was time to meet at grandma's house where the children performed a talent show and they also did karaoke. It was
very funny, i laughed so hard that my jaw muscles started to hurt. They danced, singed, even performed skits from their favorite movies and they coordinated everything themselves. After the show we had this huge tasteful dinner my mom prepared for us. We had fried turkey, stuffing ham just to name a few and five different cakes, fruit pies, sweet potato pie, and banana pudding. And of course after dinner the adults had a glass of wine, i don't know how we were able to get it down after that huge meal we had but after all i can say this year Thanksgiving was very special and the time spent with your family is precious. Hope next year would be as joyful as this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment