Friday, December 3, 2010

no ordinary Thanksgiving

As China to be too far to go back, my friends and I figured out Bahamas could be our destination for Thanksgiving. After got our visas at Bahamas Consulate General in downtown Miami, we packed our stuff and were ready to go. Although it was only few days ago, I cannot recall very clearly what we did for the first day, for the second day and so on, but just a general impression that we went to comedy shows, magician shows, and poolside parties and got off boat to Coco Kay and Nassau. There are so many places that I’ve been to but cannot remember exactly what the name of the mountain was, what date I went there etc. What is left in my mind is who I went with. So my travelling experience has been tightly connected with different people. I may not even remember where I have been as time passing by but the memory of being with my travel companions will never fade away. Alike with the buddy picture in The Big Lebowski, my friends and I were like a sisterhood picture. I have the feeling that whatever we did together, we had fun. Thinking of the buddy picture in The Big Lebowski, maybe bowling is not exactly what they like, but an occasion for Walter, the Dude and Donny to get together and hang out. It is the experience of being together get them to go bowling. Back to the cruise, there were way too many things to do than just simply a vacation. It was so much fun to be with my friends and whatever we did I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment