Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Dude




I really don't have some better ideas for this blog because there are full of exam materials in my brain. However, when i was thinking of the topic, my dog walked in my room, an idea came up with me, I said," here it is."


His name is Cocoa who is a breed Dachshund. He has chococate hair and big big eyes(smaller than aliens'). As we know, a breed of hunting dog used for hunting such animals as badgers, foxes, and raccoon dogs in their burrows. Dachshunds have long bodies, very short legs, tapering heads, and drooping ears; the tail is swordlike. Cocoa is a very naughty boy, he almost jumps up to everyone he notices, even they are totally passer-by. His short legs are my favorite part. Since it is so cute while he tries to jump up a coach or chair. Even through, he never did it because the short legs but it is the cutest thing for me. He is 5 months now, but he does not look like a five months mini Dachshund. he is eight pounds, a fat boy for true.That is from his edacious. In my memory, he seems never feel full, he is together with me when i finish classes every day, and his eighty percente of the purpose is to get food from me. So i have to prepare food for him many times


I love Cocoa, his cute and naughty. He is the dude i want to treasure forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment