Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"You are Lebowski, I'm not, I'm dude!"


At the start of this semester, my ENG teacher played the movie named " the big lebowski", that was the first time i saw the movie and i think i have to write something about it. I just want to make some opinions on one sentence said by lebowski, which is " You are lebowski, I'm not, I'm dude." I believe most people included me should consider lebowski as a shameless man. He does not want to or has no brave to face his negatives, so he tries his best to avoid it. In the movie, he found a rich man who is also named lebowski to transfer his debt to that man. Eventually, he was successful, he completed a perfect character transition, which is the rich man becomes the lebowski who bears huge debt and he becomes dude... Such a funny story made many people laugh their ass off, but people should consider it as a normal issue as well. In our daily life, everyone tried to cover own mistakes or negatives, the lebowski just tried a wired and special way to cover. An idea comes up with me- everyone can make mistake, the most important is not to cover it, but has brave to over and fix it. If not, everyone should have possibility to do what lebowski did. " You are lebowski, I'm not, I'm dude!"

No comments:

Post a Comment