Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I have been staring at this blog page for approximately thirty minutes and cannot think of anything to write. I decided to think about what the dude would do and in my opinion he'd take a joint, make a white russian and say " I'm not fuckin doing this" and sign out. So that's what I'm going to do. Just kidding. Yet, I just cant figure out what to write. When I think about the movie, I think it was hysterical but I can't seem to go deep into analytical thought. Maybe it's because right now, with the movie in thought, I morph into the mindset of "the dude" which makes me think that I can just slack off and bullshit my way through life slash this assignment. But in reality, I will get absolutely nowhere. In life, for most people, things aren't going to be handed right to you. You have to work hard for what you want to, in theory, achieve the American dream. Even though some people try to make it through life by slacking, the feeling of satisfaction might never be attained. Sometimes, working hard and pushing yourself to achieve your goals can create the greatest feeling that you've gotten what you deserve. The Dude may be completely and utterly satisfied with the way his life turned out, but if he had put a little effort into it, he might be even happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment