Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You think you're cooler than me?



You walk around campus, and all you see are faces of people that you may or may not know. It's impossible to tell, you know why? Because their faces are hiding behind the biggest pair of sunglasses you've ever seen. Oh yeah, they're in South Florida, they're in the sun, and they think that they're so cool, eh... I think I've only had one pair of sunglasses in my life, and I'm glad I've lost them. I've looked at some people and I could never tell if they were originally looking at me, or looking back. I bet they must feel the same way when they see how confused I am, but it's just not fair. I'm telling you, it's worse than sticking your face all day on a cell phone screen or numbing your eyes with an iPod - well, to me it is at least. How does this tie in with the Dude? Well, isn't he holding up a facade just like all the other cool wannabes? To put things into perspective, above is a picture of a guy that I like. Tony Sporano, head coach of my beloved Miami Dolphins. Last night I read a story about him. You know why he's ALWAYS wearing sunglasses? Because of a freak fryer accident that permanently made his eyes too sensitive to light! Screw those Raybands that my roommate has been talking about! Sunglasses have a true purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment