Tuesday, November 2, 2010



"A bad experience with the White Russian"

"The White Russian" an alcoholic drink I could never drink again in my life its made up of 2 ounces Vodka 1 ounce Coffee Liqueur 3 ounces Light Cream, and it taste bad. There are other recipes to making this drink but they way this one tasted i don't care to have it again. this drink not only taste bad but it makes you fell intoxicated really fast with just a couple of sips. I had this drink at a local bar around my neighborhood and before I ordered I asked the bartender about this drink and how does it taste. He replied "I make the best Russian you will ever drink", so I took his word and tried it. My first sip was awful and the vodka was really strong, but the first impression sometimes is not always right so I decided to take another sip and that was even worst than the first, but i continued to drink it because i had paid for it. It took me a while to finish because i sipped really slow because i didn't like the taste. When the time came for me to leave i could barely walk straight and every time I closed my eyes I would get really dizzy. I drink every now and then and i never felt like this after drinking it was scary and I made a promise to myself that I would never drink another white Russian even if the bartender claim that their the best at mixing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment