Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Final Blog


Yeesh, who knew it would be time for the final blog? I'm not going to lie, when I first saw the theme for this semester's class I was a little worried. I had seen the Big Lebowski once before, when I was significantly younger, and did not understand ANY of it. But, after watching it again, I found it to be extremely comical and I knew that this class would be an enjoyable one. Analyzing movies is so interesting to me because everyone has different opinions and sees things from a different perspective. I always find it astonishing that someone could pick up on a detail as little as the Dude's jelly shoes, when I completely looked passed it and didn't even think twice about them. I wish there were more classes like this one at UM that I was required to take. Not only because of our awesome professor :) but because it helps all of us open our minds and view things a little differently than we normally do. Classes such as this one gets our creative juices flowing, and allows us to thirst for a better understanding of everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment