Tuesday, November 23, 2010


http://lebowskifest.com/entity/tabid/80/c-8-stickers.aspx?pagenum=2

If you were to put any of these stickers on your car, I wonder how many people would actually understand the meaning/know that it’s from The Big Lebowski… (That is, if the little “lebowskifest.com” wasn’t in the corner). Personally I’m not sure I’d get it at first – but I guess that’s also partly because having a quote from this movie is the last thing I’d think people would put on their car.
Out of all animals, I still wonder why they included a marmot in the movie. The more I think about it the funnier I think it is. Therefore, if I HAD to put one of these stickers on my car, I think I would probably put the “Nice Marmot.” one. Haha! Just because that would be the most random think to have written on your car and no one would understand it. Which one would you put??

No comments:

Post a Comment