Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hey, I'm exhausted... How about you?


So here I am, once again, near the end of the semester after another difficult assignment-wave-crunch (I'm still not done but I presume that the worst is over now after my archaeology paper). My condition is "just satisfied" as I am typing this in over my archaeology professor's lecture. I guess you can call what I'm feeling right now as sort of an existential moment then, eh... Maybe this is sort of how the Dude feels on a regular basis. Actually, this is how I feel quite often as well. It's more than just tired, it's like worn out and really, really, reflective, but too tired to make anything but sly remarks to an asshole police chief. I just feel glad deep inside because I survived once again off of stress that I keep trying to shave off - the same way the Dude totally "duded" his situation. Well whatever, I guess I just need some sleep, but I do feel quite healthy too - at least, that's what I say now. I honestly feel like such a Dude right now; I don't care. Give me a Caucasian, a pair of sunglasses, a rug, and let me at that nap... ZZZZZ... Bloggjammin', I'm OUT! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment