Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What condition are you in?


I figured posting videos were just a cooler thing to do, even though it's just one picture with the song being played. Though I guess that's still counts as a video, and Youtube is full of those type of song videos. It's easier and faster to find a song and play it on Youtube anyways (and free) instead of downloading a software. Anyways, why did I post this and what does this have to do with the Dude? Well, to put it simply, this song (this version sung by Kenny Rogers) was just really stuck in my head, much like the theme song of my previous post on "True Grit." It's a really clever concept though that has everything to do with the drug culture that the Big L represents. I mean, not only that, but it's logic represents the overall disorder of the film period. "I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in" Heck, Judith Roof (or whoever) could write another dozen pages or so on that line alone. I could too if I wanted to I guess, but this is just a blog. Anyways, enjoy the song and peace out to Blogjammin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment